Warehouse Manager JO4989
MYM Recruitment are working with our new Magherafelt client who are a leading manufacturer in their industry. Due to Company growth, they currently have an opening for an experienced Warehouse Manager to oversee the overall operations of running of the busy warehouse and office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise daily warehouse activities, including stock control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Picking orders from the warehouse.
- Maintain the flow of sales orders within in the ERP system to ensure effective and efficient operations, releasing credit holds.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with legal regulations.
- Budget Management.
- Oversee the finance and operations departments as necessary to ensure efficient processes in regards to processing receipts & credit card payments, banking cheques, bank reconciliations, processing purchase invoices and reconciling supplier statements.
- Monitoring stock, random stock checks, processing stock orders, and generating delivery notes.
- Ensuring that customer interactions and complaints are effectively recorded using CRM system.
- Oversee warehouse team to monitor productivity and that the team are working to within required lead times.
- Liaising with couriers in relation to deliveries and collections for both internal and external customers.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the company.
- Warehouse management experience in a similar role.
- Able to gain a sound knowledge of core products and offer professional front line advice.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to manage a team of staff effectively.
- Good IT Skills.
- A polite manner with a good understanding of email etiquette and good interpersonal & telephone skills Customer Support.
- Maintain the flow of sales orders within ERP system, effectively record required information into CRM system, and follow set processes Interdepartmental Relations.
- Able to work across departments, ensuring efficient information communication and administration support Personal Behaviours.
- Forklift license desirable.
- Understands and adheres to Company Code of Conduct, Dignity at work and other behavioural related polices Organisational Understanding.
- Have a flexible approach to your role, whilst being able to prioritise workloads effectively.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to email@example.com. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible