Warehouse Operative JO3856
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our new client in Magherafelt. They have gone from strength to strength over the last 30 years and are now market leaders in their industry. Due to ongoing demand they wish to recruit Warehouse Operative for an immediate start.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner checking for damages and correct quantity and that records are updated accordingly.
- Manage inventory following established guidelines and procedures including storing, labelling, locating parts, recording and communicating inventory levels and triggering top up orders were necessary.
- Move material/items between different stages of the production process ensuring smooth production flow and avoiding disruptions/delays.
- Take delivery of goods into the yard with the use of forklifts where required.
- Ensure the safe loading and off-loading of vehicles collecting and delivering to and from the yard.
- 2 years’ experience in a stores role performing duties as indicated above.
- Demonstrate that you have taken responsibility for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Experience of working to maintain constantly changing product flow through a busy shop floor / production environment.
- A current valid forklift license.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible