Welder Fabricators (Nightshift) JO4627
Website mymrecruit MYM Recruitment
Make Your Move
MYM Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Monkstown client who create world leading bold engineering in the waste recycling and natural material processing industries. Due to demand, they are recruiting for Welder Fabricators for their busy warehouse.
- Monday to Thursday 8pm – 6.30am
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Adhering to company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Mig and tig welding, including the following:
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols).
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminium parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Change gas tanks, as needed
- Analyse specifications, drawings, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and fabrication operations.
- Clean and prepare parts before welding
- Perform seam finishing, component fit-up, drilling and tapping and other minor machining functions
- Maintain target 5s standards for your work area and identify and implement improvements.
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
- Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by Company standards.
- Identify and assist in the development of jigs & fixtures to continuously improve welding activities within the Company.
- To meet agreed production targets according to customer demands.
- To carry out the agreed preventative maintenance schedule.
- Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
- Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible