MYM Recruitment are excited to be working with our new Maghera client. They are a Structural Steel Fabrication company with a reputation founded on quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction and due to expansion, they are seeking to recruit a Welder/Fabricator/Supervisor to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with a passion for their work to take on a new challenge.
- Responsible for the running of workshop and supervision of staff.
- Ensuring work is completed to standard and timelines are meet.
- Reading of CAD drawings.
- Using band saw & mag drills.
- Spray painting of completed work.
- You will take pride in your work and are self-motivated to succeed.
- Previous steel fabrication experience and MIG welding essential
- Must be able to read CAD Drawings.
- Must have own initiative and great attention to detail
- Must hold a clean current driver’s license.
- Forklift license desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills with an adaptable and positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
To express your interest in this job email your CV and cover letter/note in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the Job Reference number and the Job Title.
- If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
- Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
- Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
- Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
- We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible